How to Install PremiSys as Standalone
Fresh Install of PremiSys Software as Standalone.
- Right-click the ZIP file and select "Extract all" to an easy-to-find location on your PC.
- Use Win7 Pro (32 or 64 bit), Win8/8.1, or Win10. "Home"versions aren't supported. To confirm your OS, right-click "My computer" icon on your desktop, select Properties. To view OS details in Win7, scroll down.
- Internet Information Services (IIS) must be installed first. To do so:
- a. Press the windows key plus R to bring up the run command and type optionalfeatures then hit enter.
- b. Once at the windows features box find the Internet Information Services option and expand everything bellow it, making sure everything is exposed should be around 43 check boxes.
- c. Check each of the boxes under Internet Information Services EXCEPT for FTP and WebDAV Publishing. Once all have been checked click OK and allow Windows to install the necessary features.
- d. Once done with this step you are now ready to proceed with the install.
- Run "Setup.exe" from the main folder of the extracted zip file. The default selections that appear during the installation wizard should be fine. Use "Server" when asked which components to install. Use "New" when asked to install SQL. This step may take up to 45 minutes, with no obvious progress bar visible.
- Double-click the new PremiSys icon on your desktop, or right-click it and select "Open." The default login is: (username) Admin (Password) Badge1.