Loading a print ribbon in a Zebra ZXP Series 7 ID card printer
Loading a Print Ribbon into Zebra ZXP Series 7 Printer
1. Press the Print Cover Release Button.
2. Open the Print Cover.
3. Slide out the Ribbon Drawer until it stops. It is not necessary to remove it.
4. Remove the printhead protective foam, if present.
5. Take the print ribbon out of the box.
6. Carefully unroll the print ribbon. Note that there is a clear leader with a sticky surface holding the print ribbon in place. This leader needs to be pulled free and rolled onto the take-up spool.
7. Make sure the print ribbon comes off the bottom of the supply spool and feeds to the bottom of the take-up spool.
8. Set the print ribbon supply spool (PURPLE) into the supply carrier (PURPLE)
9. Set the empty take-up spool (BLUE) into the take-up carrier (BLUE).
10. Close the Ribbon Drawer.